I shouldn’t have called this pattern stupid 

Because…now I can’t find the almost finished Gallery#175 jacket for my daughter.   I had only to do the cap sleeves and it was done.  I put it away in early June when I went to California, and had my moth infestation.  I am sure that it got a turn in the freezer, but my son was in charge of that, and all the yarn is in ziplock bags in a sort of makes sense order.  I spent an hour yesterday looking for it before I finally gave up.

My new project is the lizard socks.  Except that I am using white for the light green, and a multi-color for the dark green.  I need to cast these on soon, as they will count in my July Sock-knitters Anonymous challenge.